Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Mailbox is Done!

On 10/26/2018 8:19 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:08:22 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 15:20:18 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:13:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

12:23 PMJohn H
Well, you got to have a hitch cover, and I'd already used the American flag in the bow tie, so
Mickey was next on the list.

A hitch on the front???

Yup, when we go camping, we often take bikes. The front hitch holds the bike racks. Like so:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...d962a0676d.jpg

I thought you might be one of those people who "backs" trailers
connected to a front hitch. That was a thing for a while.
People on boat ramps hate that.

I've never seen it done at a boat ramp. I wouldn't blame folks for getting ****ed if they had to
stand and watch an unhitching and rehitching.

Putting the boat into a garage or tight driveway would be a great use of a front hitch.

I haven't seen it done at boat ramps but I've seen it often in boat
yards and RV storage/repair places. Often the ball is installed on
one of the forks of a fork truck.