Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Wow, Im glad to know this

On 10/25/2018 9:21 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 13:03:43 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:40:24 -0700 (PDT), True North

"When I was on the canadian side of Niagara I picked up a 6 pack of
"Blue Light" but just because that was the name of my company. The
beer itself was very forgettable. The guy at US customs even gave me a
puzzled look when I came back through.
Now they sell that "Blue", both kinds at Publix."

Labatt Blue was my go to beer for a while but the stuff brewed locally under license wasn't consistent.
Now I get Coors Light also brewed locally under license.

Redneck here. PBR all the way.

Is that still sold? I don't remember seeing it but then again I don't
buy much beer anymore. When I do, I usually get Yuengling. Used to
be a Sam Adams guy but it's too heavy for me now. Yuengling is similar
but a bit lighter. Yuengling is also the USA's oldest brewery and brand.

I remember as a kid my grandmother being a big Ballantine Ale fan. Had
a green logo with "XXX" in the middle. Just looked it up. Production
stopped years ago but the name is now owned by Pabst. It was reissued
as an IPA in 2014 and is Pabst's entry into the craft beer market.