Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Wow, Im glad to know this

wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 13:03:43 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:40:24 -0700 (PDT), True NorthÂ*
wrote:Â*

"When I was on the canadian side of Niagara I picked up a 6 pack ofÂ*
"Blue Light" but just because that was the name of my company. TheÂ*
beer itself was very forgettable. The guy at US customs even gave me aÂ*
puzzled look when I came back through.Â*
Now they sell that "Blue", both kinds at Publix."Â*

Labatt Blue was my go to beer for a while but the stuff brewed locally
under license wasn't consistent.
Now I get Coors Light also brewed locally under license.

Redneck here. PBR all the way.

I have only cooked a couple prime ribs over the years for holiday meals. I
prefer to go to the House of Prime Rib in San Francisco. Pay them $40 and
get a fantastic dinner. I watched a guy next to me last trip eat a King
Henry cut. Heck, I brought home some from the standard cut. And the guy
was not fat. Young, and tall.