Capt. Mooron

Default Anyone Sailing, besides me???

Heh! .... cut me some slack here ... look at what I'm workin' with
fer chrissakes!
He still thinks the jugular is located just above the ankle!

I don't want to break his spirit... but I see your point only too well. We
should all pitch in and help. Donal, Gilly, Taddy, SS, Jl, SV, MC, Skitch,
Loco, Pony, Per, BB, Jeff, Doug, PW,Oz1...... could all add their own
insult to you in a reply to each of Ganz's attempts to insult or attack.
This would give him a broad example of what verbal sparring is all about.
Let's all pitch in and show Jon the path of the warrior.

Come on guys.... let's give Ganz a hand here!!!

CM