John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Mailbox is Done!

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 14:09:40 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/25/18 1:42 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 13:31:11 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 16:32:18 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 16:01:36 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Thanks for all the ideas. Finally went with Sacrete, mixed a bit dry. Got the water out and kept the
hole dry with a shop vac. Worked like a champ. Here's the final product:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Mqht.jpg

===

Looks good, nice job. Does the horizontal post have a half-lap join
with the vertical?

---
http://www.avg.com

I'd call it a 'cross lap' joint. I don't have the tools to make it properly, so I bought the whole
thing pre-assembled.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...f8c901107.webp

Don't have a saw?

Wow...congrats, Herring, on ordering a prebuilt mailbox and mounting it
on a post. I'm impressed!

Thanks. I suppose I could have called some green card holders.