Alex[_16_] Alex[_16_] is offline

Default Another Day, Another Build (continued)

True North wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 10/24/18 1:48 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Well, I assembled the upper for my new .308, including checking the headspace with a borrowed "go/no go" kit and pinning the gas tube/block assembly. Going to drop it off at my buddy the gunsmith's place today for him to check over my work. Compared to the "bare, naked" lower, assembling an upper is pretty easy. If the weather sucks this weekend, I'll start on the lower.

Yawn. I'd rather watch grass grow.

"Well, that's about the level of your competence...watching grass
grow...and you probably need someone to explain it to you."

SNERK!
I wholeheartedly and unequivocally agree with this post!

Of course you do. You have no idea what your only friend Fat Harry is
typing about but you, of course, agree with his lame rebuttal to an
honest response.