John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Another Day, Another Build (continued)

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:43:36 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Well, I assembled the upper for my new .308, including checking the
headspace with a borrowed "go/no go" kit and pinning the gas tube/block
assembly. Going to drop it off at my buddy the gunsmith's place today
for him to check over my work. Compared to the "bare, naked" lower,
assembling an upper is pretty easy. If the weather sucks this
weekend, I'll start on the lower.

Someone probably believes you, Krause. Wonder who?