Thomas Stewart

Default How long do you have left to sail?

That "FOR SALE" was a joke, RB. If I died three years ago, there was no
need for a boat.

By the way RB, the 29 Gulf is a damn fine light air vessel. It is a very
different boat than the 32, below the waterline. It out sails a C&C
downwind, wing and wind consistently. I use to be able to hold my own
with her in light air but she discovered tightening her sails in real
light air and I now see her stern while tacking

I have been meaning to tell you this since your posting about being
becalmed while there was two boats sailing in the background. Baggy
sails work better until very light air. To move in very light air, you
will do better with as much as the curve taken out as possible. Give it
a try. It will get you ghosting. Cocktail time onboard!!

OT