justan justan is offline

Default Harry...Is this you?

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 10/19/2018 5:51 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/18/18 8:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/18/2018 7:40 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 17:58:44 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/18/2018 5:40 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 07:07:08 -0400, John H.
wrote:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2MdyB.jpg

Never know what a DNA test may show.

===

That's not a navy seal, navy walrus would be more like it.

True.

*This* is a Navy Seal:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2MeJ7.jpg

I liked the post over there where the guy said "There were 260 Navy
Seals in Vietnam and I have met 1000 of them".

Was one Blumenthal?

Probably. That guy disgusts me.

But Trump doesn't...fascinating.

There are many things about Trump that I dislike, his ego mostly
but even that has become somewhat comical and he uses it to his
advantage. But unlike that creep Blumenthal he is not guilty of stolen
valor in order to promote his career and, despite all the allegations
and claims has never been found guilty or even charged with anything
illegal. Your party has again assumed guilt instead of innocence
without proof or trial. The American way, huh?

Given all that I evaluate him on the basis of what he is accomplishing
as POTUS. In that regard he is one of the most productive presidents in
memory, despite all the attacks and attempts to obstruct. He represents
a common sense approach to government that is refreshing.

I don't buy into all the emotionally charged allegations of him being a
racist and all the other things the Dems try mightily to accuse him of
.... all because they have nothing to offer otherwise.

Did you see the video of the results of your party's quiet support
of people like this? Woman's husband was a NYPD victim who
died on 9/11. Listen to this asshole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=F4oKjUNUF9s

He'd be a good candidate for chairman of the DNC.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/