True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Not even a full month into the autum season....

Brother in law will be picking me up around 800 hrs tomorrow. He wants help building partitions for inside the lakefront cottage basement and to divide a 40 foot shipping container he has down there. They are calling for minus 1 C tonight and cool temps tomorrow.
Guess I'd better dig out a heavier coat and gloves for the outdoor portion of the work.
I hearby swear that no posts will be abused or mutilated in my presence.