Tim Tim is offline

Default Harry...Is this you?

6:40 AMKeyser Soze
On 10/18/18 7:33 AM, justan wrote:
John H. Wrote in message:
http://funkyimg.com/i/2MdyB.jpg

Never know what a DNA test may show.

The stubby little fingers look familiar. Is that his rented
halloween costume?

Your buddy Tim outweighs me by about 90 pounds, ****-for-brains. 199
pounds here this morning. What's your height and weight? More important,
did you at any time in your life have a three digit IQ?

Yep, I’m overweight and I know it. At 63 I can still out bench press a lot of guys a third of my age. Not bad for a guy who had a heart attack 3 years ago. Though I have an ICD it’s never gone off and my family physician heart dr is impressed with my over all shape at my age.

You weigh 199? 45 years ago I weighed 175 when I graduated from high school and I wasn’t filled out yet. No I don’t mind my weight, or my height. It’s me...