Default Wind (Idiot) Power

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 09:36:58 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/18/18 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/18/2018 8:44 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/18/18 8:37 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/18/2018 8:25 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
Interesting. Haven't checked all the facts yet.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2MdxT.jpg

(Mainly a test of my new image display link - thanks to Luddite.)

Worked great, John...

Only thing I noticed about funkyimg.com is that it is apparently
a Russian based image sharing service.

I checked a few reviews and "sweeps" that have performed on it
however and they all indicate it's a "clean" site/service with
no current reports of malware or viruses.

A partially owned subsidiary of the Trump-Putin-Kushner Enterprise, LLC?

One track mind.

You and your party should really start focusing on issues that affect
people (voters) in the country rather than the constant, unproven
accusations about Trump.Â* All that your party and it's leaders are
doing is causing violence, physical attacks on both Republican
politicians and citizens who happen to support the current
administration and it's objectives.Â* It's really getting out of hand
and doesn't do your party any favors.

I saw yesterday that Mueller plans to release his "findings" *after*
the mid terms.Â*Â* That's curious.Â* If he has definitive proof of
collusion or obstruction of justice it seems like he would release
it *before* the mid terms.

Could it be that he has nothing and it's better for the Dems to
have the outcome undefined and still in question as everyone goes
to vote in November?

Since Mueller doesn't spill many beans, I don't see what purpose is
served by guessing.

Most of what I used to see on cable news was guessing so I assumed it
was OK. You seem to guess a lot here or is it just wishing?