True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default New post stuff

Tim

True NorthÂ*

Keyser SozeÂ*

"Crikey, a retired Army "engineer" can't figure out how to set a simple Â*Â*
mailbox post in the ground...too, too funny."Â*

The John was complaining there was water in the hole and in the video it says no standing water.Â*
What could go wrong?Â*

"Don, aw cmon man. John’s been nice to you for a couple month I believe. Â* Why carry this on?"

Huh?
I was just stating facts and common sense.
John did state that there was water in the hole and the video said there should be no standing water. Others have commented on the same thing.