Default DNA test ....

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 08:45:21 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/17/18 8:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... done by the same "expert" who did Warren's:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Mb5e.jpg

Are you searching for humor? I remember Warren saying her mother told
her she had some Native American ancestry. Apparently she does. What's
your point, aside for your disdain for female Democrats?

Just fake indians who then use that to advance their career.
The result she is crowing about is down in the margin of error.
My sister and even my niece always talk about the indian in our
heritage but I have seen the documents. It is insignificant and still
several generations closer than Warren is bragging about.