Tim Tim is offline

Default Interesting not about Stephen Hawkings.

7:49 AMKeyser Soze
As I said, you are clueless...because there is nothing provable,
absolutely nothing, underpinning your beliefs about an omnipotent God,
heaven and an afterlife, other than what several thousand years of used
car salesman have posited.

Ok, so if you’re right, my beliefs are vain with nothing to lose. But if I’m right, I gain and you lose Harry. I also believe in Hell too.

But Hawking said “there is no God” then says their “probably is no heaven”.

Kinda contradictory.