Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Interesting not about Stephen Hawkings.

On 10/17/2018 8:20 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/16/18 8:59 PM, Tim wrote:
the atheistic physicistsÂ* ashes were buried in Westminster Abbey.

Maybe the Anglican Church is getting the last laugh after all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...questions.html

Im humored by what he also said:Â* "'No one created the universe and no
one directors out fate. This leads me to a profound realisation: there
is probably no heaven and afterlife either. I think belief in the
afterlife is just wishful thinking..."

"Probably???" and "I think???"

In other words, Steve, you just admitted you didn't have a clue...

He certainly is more intellectually honest than you are. After all,
since the existence of heaven or afterlife cannot be proved, "probably
no heaven and afterlife" is an appropriate answer. Don't you believe
with certainly in the existence of heaven and an afterlife? You are
totally clueless.

Apparently there is a word missing in your dictionary of choice:

"faith"