Capt. Mooron

Default Folding RIB

Negative.... I was quite impressed with Porta Boat. Since I'm unemployed
right now and caring for my parents. I only have a limited budget to work
with. Unfortunately the Porta-Bote purchase will have to wait. I use the
500lb 18 ft single-hand Lunenburg Dory, it tows like a lap dancer on ecstasy
unless it's bridled, or on a 30 foot painter with a counterweight in the
stern. It does carry 6 people and all gear in almost any sea to shore and
back safely.

CM