Tim Tim is offline

Default Interesting not about Stephen Hawkings.

the atheistic physicists ashes were buried in Westminster Abbey.

Maybe the Anglican Church is getting the last laugh after all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...questions.html

Im humored by what he also said: "'No one created the universe and no one directors out fate. This leads me to a profound realisation: there is probably no heaven and afterlife either. I think belief in the afterlife is just wishful thinking..."

"Probably???" and "I think???"

In other words, Steve, you just admitted you didn't have a clue...