Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default You can't fix...

On 10/13/18 12:37 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 08:24:38 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/13/18 12:21 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 03:40:25 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

BWA

Is that you crying or the sound of a brain fart?

Crying because he "got nothin"

I've told you this many times: I see no purpose in engaging in serious
debate or discussion with a nihilist like you whose response to nearly
every challenge facing society is "we can't do anything about that, so
why try," and whose response to criticism regarding your politician or
position du jour is almost always nothing more intellectually strenuous
than your ideology of whataboutery.

I'm sure if I pointed out that I thought Hitler and Stalin were the
worst mass murderers in history, you'd come up with "But what about..."
In your case, it probably would be "But what about the Israelis?"

The underpinning of your philosophy, as it were, is nothing more than
a logical fallacy. Remember when your hero, Donald Trump, said, in
response to his hero Vladimir Putin being called a killer, said the
United States was also guilty of being a killer? Well, that's right out
of your whatabout playbook.

So, no, I'm not interested in debating you or several others here who
think it useless to try to resolve problems or whose response to
criticism of X,Y, or Z, is to employ whataboutery. As I have pointed
out before, that sort of nonsense would get you tossed off a debate
stage. Plain and simple, you don't know how to debate.

You can't use the word "worst" without taking into account the other
competition, no matter what you are talking about. You can act like
this is the first time the US has sucked up to the Saudis and that
Trump just talking about "grabbing pussy" is the worst sex act a
president has ever committed but it is simply not so.
I just point out your double standard (or is it ignorance) and you get
upset because your "worst" assertion falls apart.

1. I've never liked the Saudis and our, as you put it, sucking up to
them. And by never, I mean never.

2. I've never said or implied Trump's talk about "grabbing pussy" was
the worst sex act in which a POTUS engaged.

3. I don't get "upset" with your mental flaccidity. I simply don't
believe it is worth engaging with more than a throw-away sentence or two.