Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default whatever the saudis want...

Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:17:33 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/12/18 2:44 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 08:24:01 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/12/2018 8:12 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

..the saudis get,even if they murder and dismember a US resident...and
that $110 billion in arm sales...little there but talk...must be Trump
hotels and golf courses in Saudi Arabia or Saudis spending big bucks at
Trump properties.

Trump is a whore.

Your head is so saturated with DNC BS that you can't be taken seriously
about anything political.

This is a tough one. It affects our relations with Turkey as well.
The pastor who may or may not be released is not the only one being
held. There are about 12 other Americans being held by Turkey, awaiting
trial.

Then there is the American girl "Kim Jung Yahu" was holding in Tel
Aviv.

Oh..."But what about..." yada yada yada

Everything in politics, particularly world politics is "but what
about" unless you think we have different standards for civil rights,
depending on who the aggressor is.
It appears you do.
How are you that much different than Dick Cheney?
(or Cordell Hull who said "he may be a ******* but he is our *******")

bwa

So you are now crying over it?