John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Gulf Coast...

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 12:42:50 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/11/18 10:59 AM, True North wrote:
John H

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 05:43:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 11 October 2018 08:40:53 UTC-3, John H *wrote:

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 17:40:35 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Ditzy Dan Kruger blathers on and on...

True North wrote:
The John flushes his head again.....

"~~Snerk~~!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Right, Don?"

You wouldn't know right from write..or even White!
Why do y'all keep copying my lines?

"That was my line. *You stole it, dummy."

You couldn't come up with a line like that if you had a month of Sunday's to try.

Come on Don. You really should ask Harry for some punctuation lessons.

Let's start with the difference between 'possessive' and 'plural'.

Y'all should ask someone for lessons on how to be sociable, Johnny.
You may take to being somewhat pleasant if y'all really try.

"Gosh, Don, my attempts to improve your writing skills should be appreciated."

Gosh, Johnny, my attempts to improve your sociability should be appreciated.

I hope when Herring's new dog bites Herring or Herring bites the dog,
the dog doesn't get rabies.

She'll get her one-year rabies shot on the 29th.