Default Gulf Coast...

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:43:37 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/10/18 5:33 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 21:16:33 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/10/18 12:38 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:08:51 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Yeah, we never had hurricanes before 1/20/2017, That *******!

No surprise you and your fellow Trumpsters are ignoring what the climate
scientists are saying. Oh, wait...because of your high school diploma,
coast guard training, career as an IBM whatever you did, and local
building inspector, you know more than they do. I get it. And, of
course, there is your undeniable expertise on mental illnesses.

You have degrees in English. That’s it. Not meteorology, not mental
health, not science. Why do you think you are qualified to comment on
these subjects?

Harry is incapable of disputing the things I say so he dismisses me
personally flaunting a mediocre degree from a tertiary university 50
years ago.

As I have told you many times, I have no interest in debating with the
posters in rec.boats. Whatever you may think of my college degrees, at
least I have them.

So you are just a troll throwing **** into the group with no intent on
discussing or even justifying what you wrote ... or more correctly
pasted from somewhere else.
You are certainly not demonstrating that you degree gave you any
writing skills or really any comprehension of what you paste in.