Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Gulf Coast...

justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/10/18 5:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/10/2018 12:44 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/10/18 12:38 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:08:51 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Yeah, we never had hurricanes before 1/20/2017, That *******!

No surprise you and your fellow Trumpsters are ignoring what the
climate scientists are saying. Oh, wait...because of your high
school diploma, coast guard training, career as an IBM whatever you
did, and local building inspector, you know more than they do. I get
it. And, of course, there is your undeniable expertise on mental
illnesses.

I don't think anyone questions climate change. It has changed many,
many times since the birth of planet Earth.

The question is how much have we contributed to the current cycle of
global warming. The bigger question is what makes some think we can do
anything about it.

The overwhelming majority of scientists who know about climate change
say we can slow down global warming, if not reverse it. Slowing it down
is important.

Where is it written?

What kind of “Scientists”? Hard science or liberal Arts degrees?