Bobsprit

Default RB Click Here!

Don't you love the people that sheet in hard on a beam reach.

Hmmm. We can see how little Steve knows about sailing, though he might blame
the angle of the pic.
We are actually too far upwind and the genoa (a 150) is furled down to 120 or
so. The headsail is actually backing, though it's out frame. Suzanne was trying
to make it around Hart Island and back to our slip without tacking again. The
wind near Port washington is generally gusty allowing her to make good speed
too far up.
The big question is why "that's a stupid place for a fender?"

Bwahahahahahaha! Go sailing guys! Bwahahahaha!

RB