justan justan is offline

Default Gulf Coast...

John H. Wrote in message:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:42:45 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/10/18 9:37 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Why are you so up tight, Fat Harry?

I have grandkids. I'd like them to have a decent world in which to live.
Obviously, you don't give a **** about the sort of world we're leaving
to your non-existent next generation.

You've got a humongous yard with a big, Maryland-red barn and a quarter-mile driveway. Plant a few
hundred trees!

Fat Harry hasn't propigated that myth since google showed us what
15 Rosedale Lane really looks like. From the corner of her house
her driveway measures 99 feet to the street.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/