John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Another busy day on the waterfront

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 17:15:56 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 15:23:53 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 11:48:35 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Four cruise ships in today. Two big'uns at Pier 20 and 21 plus another two at the extreme right of the scan.
https://www.novascotiawebcams.com/en/webcams/pier-21/

If and when there's a Disney Cruise out of Baltimore, heading that way, we'll be on it. Actually,
we've been in touch with Danny Stewart to put on a Bluegrass Cruise out of Baltimore up that way.
Those are fun. The last one was on Royal Caribbean out of Tampa. Don't like flying to Tampa though.

What's wrong with flying to Tampa. That is usually a non-stop out of
DCA and it is a short ride to the cruise dock. It is certainly better
than Miami.

Oh, except for my hatred of airplanes, and ten times the cost of a trip to Baltimore, nothing.