Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Harry's Party ....

On 10/9/18 7:54 AM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite:

“Had to chuckle at the videos and images of liberals scratching and
banging on the doors of the Supreme Court.

It looked like a scene from "The Walking Dead". “

Same difference, isn’t it?

I'm not a fan of The Walking Dead series, but it did offer pretty steady
work to an actor friend of mine, Scott Wilson, who died recently. Scott
played Hershel Greene, the veterinarian, in that series. I met Wilson in
about 1966-67, during the filming of Capote's In Cold Blood, when I was
interviewing some cast members for a newspaper article. He played
Richard Hickok.

We exchanged pleasantries and a few phone calls over the years. Really
nice guy.