Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Take your pick.

On 10/9/2018 7:22 AM, Tim wrote:

Just depends on who you want to listen to. flip the coin.

Trump is losing.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ropped-1158786

Trump is winning.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/opini...nio/index.html

I watched the ceremonial swearing in of Justice Kavanaugh last evening.
When it concluded I continued watching Chris Matthews and his liberal
"panel" (MSNBC) go apocalyptic, especially about Trump's apology to
Kavanaugh and his family for having to endure what they went through
and finishing with, "Sir, you were found innocent".

I thought Matthews's head was going to explode along with Eugene
Robinson's. They were attacking Trump with everything they had.

Obviously they totally missed a critical part. Trump's comments
were written by a speechwriter. He was reading them from a teleprompter
displayed on two large monitors in the back of the room. There is no
question that his comments were specifically intended to deliver a
political punch in the nose to the Democrats who had found Kavanaugh
guilty with no collaborating evidence.

Well done.