John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default The New Puppy

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 12:57:51 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 10:56:41 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Oct 2018 20:45:18 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 18:45:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/7/2018 4:03 PM, John H. wrote:
Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

John, it may be my computer or server but I can't view any of your
pictures. When I try it goes to "waiting for photobucket" for
a long time then the attempt times out. I've tried several times
with the same results.

Could be me.

Try this

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko1.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko2.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/koko3.jpg

Thanks, Greg. But how did you get to the pics?

It was slow but it let me in. I was watching all the stuff that loads
on the way to getting there and it hit about 100 sites. I assume they
were trying to set cookies or sniffing mine. Since I have my browser
set up to erase cookies when I close the browser I doubt they got much
from me but I know some, like Amazon, are pretty persistent in spite
of my browser settings.
I could have clipped them from your facebook page but I got them from
the bucket.

I've tried posting the links from the Facebook page, but that doesn't work for anyone not on FB.

And by the way, tell that silly dog of yours that the guys pulling on the chain were posing!