Default Geeze

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 09:45:08 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/7/18 10:31 PM, wrote:

They must all be from Connecticut ;-)
I will admit the Wilson Bridge did create more interaction and newer
generations forget. In the 50s, Virginia was "over there, where those
people lived". You could climb a tree and see the Masonic Temple in SE
DC or near in PG. When you got down in Southern Maryland a little
farther it was far more pronounced with watermen arguing over who 'se
fish they were.

There aren't enough serious watermen these days to field a lacrosse league.

There are as many as the state will allow with a pretty long waiting
list. I would not be surprised if there were far more than there were
100 years ago. You also have exponentially more recreational fishers
competing for the resource.
The word I am hearing is they are catching more crabs than they can
find people to pick. That is truly a job Americans don't want to do.