justan justan is offline

Default The New Puppy

John H. Wrote in message:
On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 05:26:39 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 10/7/2018 8:45 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 18:45:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/7/2018 4:03 PM, John H. wrote:
Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

John, it may be my computer or server but I can't view any of your
pictures. When I try it goes to "waiting for photobucket" for
a long time then the attempt times out. I've tried several times
with the same results.

Could be me.

Try this

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko1.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko2.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/koko3.jpg

Thanks Greg. Cute pup John!

She would thank you, but she's still working on her typing skills.

Make sure she studys her dictionary so she can be a gud spela for
Fat Harry.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/