Default New Boat

On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 14:05:05 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/7/18 1:23 PM, wrote:
On 7 Oct 2018 14:31:20 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

"One of my Shenandoah buddies picked up this beauty used, cleaned her up
and refinished the wood. Can't wait to give her a spin out on the river.

https://flic.kr/p/N3aBmF

It's a Canadian style canoe."

Bow section reminds me of the big voyageur type of canoe that opened the
interior up to the fur trade.

Hope to give her a spin when the river calms down a bit...the heavy rains
put so much water in the river, it is pretty dangerous.

Don is telling you that is a rough water canoe.

It is, indeed, but I'm a placid waters canoeist.

I am not much of a canoeist at all. I will play with a kayak but
canoes seen the worst of both worlds. Not only are they unstable but
you still have to paddle.