Default Geeze

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 20:28:36 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/5/18 8:13 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2018 19:15:23 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 15:43:55 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 10/5/2018 3:35 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I wish Collins would stop flapping her jaw and just announce
how she's going to vote.

Finally. Looks like she's going to vote yes.

But now she's going to spend another half hour or more covering her
ass to avoid being condemned by the "meetoo" movement.

Oooops ... thought she was finished there for a sec.
Nope ... now she's going on and on and on and on.

Politicians.

Yuck.

Do you think this is supposed to influence her vote?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.4fccaf53000f

This is vote tampering, in my opinion.

The thing that seemed to bother my wife and I the most is we have been
fighting for 2 weeks about this and we still have not heard a word
about what kind of judge Kavanaugh has been.
We assume he must be conservative because Trump picked him but are you
saying Trump knows what he is doing?
Why aren't we hearing about controversial decisions or statements he
made about his philosophy on the issues everyone fights about. We are
going to make this decision based on the dumbest thing a 17 year old
may or may not have done.

Only in America.

Kavanaugh never sat on the bench as a trial judge. As for Ms. Collins,
apparently she has fired up at least a half dozen possible Dem opponents
for 2020. Maine is a tough nut for the Dems to crack, but...

There are dozens of decisions from the DC circuit court which would
have been far more relevant than this 36 year old groping allegation.
Why didn't anyone mention a single one of them?
I guess cable news watchers will watch stories of a drunken grope
easier than deciding if illegal aliens deserve free abortions. (Azar
v. Garza)

Oh, the investigations and revelations about Kavanaugh will continue.