justan justan is offline

Default Ford's Ex-boyfriend Opens Up

Wrote in message:
On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 12:03:15 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/4/18 11:46 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 10:01:15 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

You're right. I stand corrected. Her PhD is in psychology, not
psychiatry, an even more "undefined" and immature science.

Our daughter's best friend in childhood is a psychologist (unlike Ford
actually licensed) with similar psychology credentials (phD etc). She
worked for years in the prison system. She is also a college professor
from time to time (and a real estate hustler). When you hear her talk
it is just a collection of Dr Phil platitudes and they seem to spend
more time coming up with names for disorders than actually doing
anything about them.

You're not qualified to offer up such an opinion.

I know bull**** when I see it.

Have you been skypeing with Fat Harry?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/