Default Ford's Ex-boyfriend Opens Up

On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 12:15:38 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/4/18 12:10 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/4/2018 12:03 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/4/18 11:46 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 10:01:15 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

You're right.Â* I stand corrected. Her PhD is in psychology, not
psychiatry, an even more "undefined" and immature science.

Our daughter's best friend in childhood is a psychologist (unlike Ford
actually licensed) with similar psychology credentials (phD etc). She
worked for years in the prison system. She is also a college professor
from time to time (and a real estate hustler). When you hear her talk
it is just a collection of Dr Phil platitudes and they seem to spend
more time coming up with names for disorders than actually doing
anything about them.

You're not qualified to offer up such an opinion.

What an elitist statement.Â* He's as qualified as anyone to
present his opinion.

Typical progressive liberal mentality.

He can offer any opinion he wishes, but it doesn't mean that opinion
carries any weight. Well, except to fellow Trumpsters.

Your statement that psychologists can work without a license really
just depends on what state they are in.
In Florida I doubt you can be anything but office staff without some
kind of license. "Techs", "assistants" and other ancillary help still
need a license.
I suppose it is possible in backward states like Maryland for anyone
with a little college and watched Oprah for a season or two can hang
out a shingle and start dispensing advice.
https://tinyurl.com/ychkfd3b