Simple Simon

Default GPS unit provides data to law enforcement

And, you are obviously a linguini-spined liberal who
wished to take no responsibility for his own actions.

wrote in message ...
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:39:15 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Some of those bad-assed boats are made to go that fast. Is is
criminally negligent to operate them that fast? If you are breaking
a posted speed limit and somebody dies in the process of flying
out of your boat then there is definitely negligence involved and it
can be negligent homicide. Some idiot who is not holding on or
wearing a seatbelt or life vest is at fault himself under the conditions
stated. I don't see what the operator can be charged with and have
it stick when it comes to a jury.

You are either very, very, ignorant, stupid beyond belief, or you are
hallucinating, if you think what you just posted sounds sane.

BB

wrote in message ...
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:19:57 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Criminal charges for what, I wonder. Stupidity? As far as I know there is no speed limit posted on the Missouri River.

Negligent Homicide could very easily apply. They said CRIMINAL
charges, not traffic violations.

BB