Default Vote early and vote often...

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:11:40 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/30/18 10:03 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 09:49:50 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

The biggest "voter suppression" is the apathy of the voters.

No argument from me on that. Our low voter turnout - for many decades -
is a disgrace.

I can't speak for the backward states up north but they could not make
it much easier to vote in Florida. We get mail in ballots and they are
even postage paid. Registration is "too" automatic. We have a ****load
of green card holders and even the undocumented people getting
registered. Dead people don't get unregistered. When you couple that
with the mail in ballot, it is the perfect recipe for fraud.