justan justan is offline

Default Hey Greg ....

John H. Wrote in message:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 06:43:04 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

When I get up in the wee hours for a whiz, I use my little head lamp on the red light setting to provide the minimal light I need to keep it in the bowl. Read somewhere that you shouldn't be looking at bright lights...like a computer screen before trying to go to or return to sleep.

A little, itty, bitty night lite will provide plenty of light and not require the locating, donning,
removal, and replacement of a headlamp.

Yabut, does your nightlite have a multicolor strobe light and a
propeller on top?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/