Default Finally bagged a deer!

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 07:32:38 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 9/26/2018 7:00 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 21:41:27 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 9/25/2018 7:34 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 14:58:23 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 9/25/2018 2:47 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 13:21:40 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 08:38:38 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Mr. Luddite
On 9/25/2018 10:32 AM, justan wrote:
John H. Wrote in message:
Went deer hunting down by Natural Bridge State Park. Wanted a trophy to mount in the RV. Found this
young buck in the park. It's now mounted in the rig. Looks good, eh?

http://tinyurl.com/yclxawu2

Url didn't work.

Worked ok for me. Do you have a google account? Seems John used google
to post picture.

Yes have a google acct and it didn’t come through for me either... but I saw it immediately after he had it mounted...

Maybe Greg will post it.

I couldn't see it either. (no google)

Check your email ...

This one was pretty cool too and we have not been able to duplicate
it. We found it in a house we rented in Michigan

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/michigan/P1020335.JPG

Here's the "two pointer" we had hanging in the pool cabana:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Lyrr.jpg

Oh no! Someone bagged a steer! Harry will be calling all kinds of names.

Ha. Don't know if still true but at one time there were more cattle
being raised in Florida than in Texas.

It may still be true but a lot of them are "tax cows". They drop a few
off on a lot they are saving for development and keep them there until
the last minute to maintain the Ag exemption for real estate taxes. It
looks funny sometime to be driving through a built up commercial area
and come across a little 5-10 acre plot with a couple cows walking
around.
These days that is getting more rare because there isn't much
undeveloped property west of 75. We still have plenty of people on 5
acre "ranchettes" with a cow or two tho. You can also put out bee
hives or goats and I have a friend who planted a bunch of palm trees
and calls his spot a "tree farm".