Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default A Church Dinner

On 9/25/18 11:00 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 09:51:58 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/25/18 9:11 AM, True North wrote:
John H

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 05:05:19 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H
"Never shot anything I didn't eat, or at least try to eat. Shot a ground hog once, in Missouri. A
boar. Dad cleaned and roasted it. We each took one bite. Chewed and chewed and chewed. Finally spit
it out and had PB&J sandwiches for dinner. Groundhog was tougher than a rawhide belt."

Next time put your teeth in first...could help.

"I was about 12 years old at the time. Hadn't started smoking yet, so didn't have teeth problems. I
suppose you've eaten some tender groundhog?"

Don't recall seeing that in the display cases at my local supermarket.

You didn't? Gosh, neither did I. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing
rodents for sale in the meat display case, nor do I recall eating
rodents. Must be a Missouri thing.

They have rabbit at the store some time.

Not where I shop.