John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default A Church Dinner

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 06:11:11 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 05:05:19 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:*

John H*
"Never shot anything I didn't eat, or at least try to eat. Shot a ground hog once, in Missouri. A*
boar. Dad cleaned and roasted it. We each took one bite. Chewed and chewed and chewed. Finally spit*
it out and had PB&J sandwiches for dinner. Groundhog was tougher than a rawhide belt."*
*
*
*
*
Next time put your teeth in first...could help.*

"I was about 12 years old at the time. Hadn't started smoking yet, so didn't have teeth problems. I*
suppose you've eaten some tender groundhog?"*

Don't recall seeing that in the display cases at my local supermarket.

Oh, I thought you were offering some experience-based advice. So putting your teeth in just helps
your general chewing?