True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default A Church Dinner

John H

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 05:05:19 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:Â*

John HÂ*
"Never shot anything I didn't eat, or at least try to eat. Shot a ground hog once, in Missouri. AÂ*
boar. Dad cleaned and roasted it. We each took one bite. Chewed and chewed and chewed. Finally spitÂ*
it out and had PB&J sandwiches for dinner. Groundhog was tougher than a rawhide belt."Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
Next time put your teeth in first...could help.Â*

"I was about 12 years old at the time. Hadn't started smoking yet, so didn't have teeth problems. IÂ*
suppose you've eaten some tender groundhog?"Â*

Don't recall seeing that in the display cases at my local supermarket.