Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Speaking of dogs

On 9/24/18 11:14 PM, wrote:
On 25 Sep 2018 02:34:40 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Sep 2018 00:19:15 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:17:34 -0400, John H.
wrote:

I put in the application to adopt this one:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/filestore.r...51_500x500.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/filestore.r...10_500x435.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/filestore.r...67_500x631.jpg

Supposed to be a foxhound. Looks like it might be good for some long walks.

He has a Beagle look to him but it is hard to tell with rescue dogs.
How old is he?
He looks like he will be a lot of fun but maybe a little bit of
trouble too ;-)
Dogs are cool tho. Hope you guys have a long happy life together.

We have an F1 Savannah kitty staying here as a house guest once in a while.
Big kitty, friendly, gets along with others.

I wonder how kitty would get along with the Deuce man.

Dunno...kitty is affable, weighs about 25 pounds, walks on a leash.

Deuce is real friendly but he has about 85-90 pounds on kitty. How is
kitty with being held down and licked? Deuce is not a biter but he
will pick things up and bring them to you. He has a real soft mouth
being a retriever. He brought us a baby dove once and it flew out of
his mouth, freaked out but unharmed. When I finally caught it and
looked it over, there wasn't a feather disturbed, It was just a little
wet and really ready to be somewhere else. I took it outside and sent
it on it's way.

"Kitty" is one-half serval. He's tame, but...I've never seen him ****ed
off. What I have seen is the cat jumping more than seven feet straight
up without a running start and, of course, straight down. That might
give a dog pause, especially since he still has all his claws and teeth.
Tell you what, though, if you are sleeping and a 25-pound kitty jumps
from the headboard onto your chest/stomach, you'll think you are having
a top-of-the-line heart attack.