Scott Vernon

Default Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

Took it again tonight;

Congratulations, scott!
Your IQ score is 140

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and
insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your
exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things
to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just
some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

| Oh Yes, of course! ... emmmm you do realise that you are talking to
the
| thickest member of the ng here, don't you? Perhaps you might help me

by
| explaining?

If Bob replied he took the test and scored 152.... would anyone believe
him?
If Bob scored lower than Scotty or yourself.... would he admit to it?

Any result Bob forwards would be suspect and thus invalid. If he does not
forward a result he will suspect but at least we can assume he scored less
than the others. Either approach leads to Troll Alley.

CM