Capt. Mooron

Default Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

"Donal" wrote in message

| Bob is much brighter that that!

That is as yet unproven by any test results.

| Bob wouldn't score lower than me. I think that he is very intelligent,
| therefore he must be brighter than I am.

That also is as yet unproven by any test results.

| Unfortunately, Bob has displayed a slight propensity for dishonesty in
the
| past. I can understand your sceptism, but I'm sure that Bob wouldn't try
| to deceive us on such a trivial matter.

Deceive... maybe! Keep you twisting in the winds of curiosity... bank on
it.

| I'm sure that Bob will post his result after he has had a bit of time to
| think about the questions.

No... Bob would have taken advantage of the thread early on..... it's
stale now.

I took the test again and scored 138. I just can't figure that dot pattern.

CM