Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Why now after 40 years does Ford step up to the plate? Could itbe politically motivated.

On 9/17/2018 1:17 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

11:44
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:00:07 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

17
He was a minor that was doing less than Harry brags about doing at that age...

Unlike scumbag Kavanaugh, I didn’t need to be drunk, or force myself on a
girl, or bring along a buddy to aid in tbe rape.

Why have something like 65 people who know or knew Kavanaugh at the time
of the alleged assault, including someone who was "reported" to be a
witness of the alleged assault all say it's not true?

Who to believe? A liberal university professor or a multitude of people
(some who are not Republicans) who say it never happened?

I don't know. Have to dwell on it for a while and see if any other
people come forward to confirm Ford's account.

Meanwhile, to you, he's obviously guilty and a "scumbag".

I think Ford will testify under oath as will Kavanaugh about this
allegation and the vote for his confirmation will not occur as
scheduled on Thursday.