justan justan is offline

Default Maryland KKK

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/17/18 12:03 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/17/18 7:53 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 9:59:57 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 9/15/18 10:44 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 9:29 AM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite
Calling all Republicans "racists" is a racist comment.

And being anti-religious is his religion.

I have few problems with religions that make no effort to "spread their
word" or convert others. So long as they keep their ignorance and
superstition to themselves, well, what the hell, eh?

But you have no problem trying to force the ?religion?of the present
Democrat Party on everybody.

Bull****. I'm not looking for political converts. I think you have to be
really stupid to support today's GOP or its leader, Donald Trump, but
I'll make no effort to try to force you to support a different political
party.

Bull****! You call anybody not in lockstep with the modern Democrat party
racists. And other derogatory names.

You're delusional. There are any number of prominent Republicans who I
don't believe are racists.

Yeah, they're the dead ones, aren't they?

Some are, some are still living. I find almost nothing to admire among
today's politically active Republicans, especially those who kiss the
ass of their racist party leader.

How about living democratic activists. Which, if any, do you admire?

Why, are you looking for heroes to admire?

Sure.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/