justan justan is offline

Default What a beautiful day to be boating!

John H. Wrote in message:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:56:54 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:
Wife, I and a neighbour across the street towed the bow rider down to Shinning Waters Marina on beautiful St Margaret's Bay yesterday.
Couldn't have picked a better time. Tide was up (only matters at the launch ramp...although not so much at the Marina vs the free public ramps)
Took the neighbour on the deluxe tour past numerous islands and almost to the mouth of the bay. Then we crossed the bay on a diagonal line to the two popular beaches, Queensland and Hubbard's. Couldn't believe how many people including kids were swimming and plaýing in the water.
Even a number out snorkeling further out than most swimmers go. Had to be careful to stay clear of them.
We dropped the hook at Queensland, turned on the stereo and had a light lunch of chilled water and assorted fruit. If I had the bikini on the boat, I could have taken a nap rocking in the gentle swell with the sounds of excited kiddies playing.
Around 1600 hrs I pulled up the anchor and we motored up to the head of the bay past numerous nice homes on the Water until the water got down to 7 feet. That's my clue to turn around and head back to the Marina. Conditions were perfect thanks to a north easterly wind off the land rather than the usual south westerly. Even out in the middle of the bay the water had that velvety look that is perfect for a small boat to run at it's cruising speed...about 25 mph at 3200 rpm.

Bikini?

You're late. Must have me filtered like Harry does.

Not me.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/