Default Florence!

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 12:43:35 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 9/16/2018 11:15 AM, wrote:

I didn't even like riding my Harley on the interstate, here or there.

I did for several years until I started thinking about it. Now I don't.
If I want to go for a bike ride I head for back roads with less traffic
and few big trucks tossing rocks.

That is why I sold the Harley here. There are just not enough back
roads. Southern Md is a whole lot better for bike riding. Lots of
windy little roads in a spider web all over 3 counties.
I imagine most got busier in the last 35 years tho. I remember when
Waldorf was just an intersection with a stop light.