Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default manafort

On 9/15/18 12:10 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 08:28:13 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/15/18 1:11 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 20:08:03 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Flips!

Now let's see if he has anything to say. I see Papadopoulos got 14
days. That'l teach him! I wonder how long that really translates to.

I'm hoping for "really juicy" from Manafort.

You are getting pretty used to disappointment so I think you will be
OK.

I'm hopeful. If Trump's dishonesty and that of his capos help him lose
control of the U.S. House, that'll be a nice victory. I don't take
seriously the talk of the Dems flipping the U.S. Senate, but it will be
sweet if Beto defeats that pig, Ted Cruz. If the Dems take the House,
Trump's legislative agenda will be dead without significant compromises.
If the Dems take the Senate, too, well, the Trump malignancy on the body
politic will be excised.